Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Saturday, May 23, 2020

To A Wild Rose



I know i am a day late with my post. It was a crazy Friday. 
Today's I am  using the "To A Wild Rose" stamp set. When i see this set in the catalog I know i wanted to order it.   Roses sure do have a  wonderful smell. God sure did bless us with some wonderful flowers. Ever Time i see a Rose or smell a rose it brings me back to when i was small. My grandmothers house always  had this rose smell in her bathroom.  It's it funny how a simple things like the smell of roses  can bring you back to a memory from when you was small.  The hole time i was making this card i could smell the rose smell from my grandma's house. 

Now on with the card
 
  • card base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 whisper white
  • next later is  4 x 5 1/4 it was embossed with the "country floral folder " leaving about 1 1/2" unembossed for the greeting.
  •  ink colors for roses 1. petal pink 2. calypso coral 3. poppy parade 
  • ink colors  for leaves 1. pear pizzas 2. old olive 3. mossy meadow
I hope you all have a great Memorial Day Weekend. I have add a photo of my front porch. 
                                                           Bonnie~

Item number for stamp 149452
Item number for dies 149547

No comments:

Post a Comment