Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Monday, May 25, 2020

God Bless America


I though today i would bring you a patriotic card.  I used a retired stamp set called "Trust God" I love the red, white and blue  patriotic colors. I have decided this year. i am going to leave my patriotic decorations up all summer. Why not show my love for America.
 I show you a photo on friday of my front porch. All Decorated up.
 I am going to give you a little run down on how i made this card. I am  going to be making this card live today on my monday live on facebook tonight at 7.00pm . Hope to see you there! Remember I give away my cards at the end of the live. So make sure you leave a comment  over on the video.
The supplies i used was :
  • Misty Moonlight card stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 ( new in color June 3rd) Base 
  • DSP In Good Taste 4 x 5 1/4 - Next layer
  • I used scraps of retired DSP to make the star
  • Jar of Flowers Punch (New can order June 3rd)
  • scrap of cherry cobbler, whisper white, misty moonlight for harts and greeting 
  • Linen Thread
  • Stitched stars dies
To make the star you need 4 different pieces of  DSP  Size 3 x 6 Lay them out as shown in photo. You went to tape the paper together on the back as shown in second photo. Then flip over and add die to top and cut out. 
Then Finish the card as shown .  I hope you will come see the live video later tonight at 7.00pm on Facebook.  Share my post with your friends and family. Have a safe and Great Memorial Day!
                                                                                   Bonnie~



No comments:

Post a Comment