Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

I Grow Up Loved Card



With Father's Day coming I thought I would share a very quick and simple card. That you could make.
I love this stamp set "A Good Man". It makes me think back of when I was small with my dad and how much i was loved. I did grow up loved! I was a daddy's girl and being the youngest of five I was spoiled. I may have not road on my daddy shoulders but I did ride in the big red truck standing right next to him signing along to the radio or are favorite song"Bushel in the Peck".
So when I seen this stamp set in the catalog I new I need to get it! Well let's get to the card.

For this card I keep it very simple.
  •  I use"Crumb Cake" 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 for the base. 
  • Then layered that with "Mossy Meadow" 5 1/4 x 4 . 
  • The designer series paper is from the "Come Sail Away" 5 x 3 3/4. 
  • With another layer of "Mossy Meadow"2 5/8 x 3 5/8
  • "Whisper White" 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 on top of that. 
  • I used a 1 1/2" circle punch for the greeting. 
The Blends I used to color with was
  •  Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight,  all using both light and dark. 
  • Then Ivory for the skin tone.
This stamp set can be used for so much more than just a fathers day card. I have used  this for manly cards just change the greeting . I hope you will  give my card a try. Thanks for taken a little trip down memory lane with me. Leave me a comment of a memory you had with your dad when you was small. Don't forget to share my page.
 Bonnie ~

Catalog Number 149270


No comments:

Post a Comment