Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Forever Fern




Today I bring you a very beautiful card made with all different kinds of leaves. This set made me think about all the beautiful leaves we have in the world and how many different colors there are of them.
I was just playing with different green inks that stampin up has. I also had to a pop of purple. I hope you enjoy today's card and will give it a try. Please share, follow my blog so you do not miss another post. and leave me a comment. 
                                              Bonnie~

Supplies i used was 
  • Stamp set Forever Fern item # 152559 ( available June 3rd)
  • whisper white paper 11 x 4 1/4 scored at 5 1/2 
  • layer with whisper white  4 x 5 1/4
  • 1 1/2 circle punch
  • Granny Apple Green ink
  • Pear Pizzazz ink
  • Garden Green ink
  • Rich Razzleberry ink

bundle # 154094

No comments:

Post a Comment