Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Friday, May 29, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom




I just a lots of fun making this cards with the "Blossoms in Bloom" stamp set. I love flowers but i  do not have a green thumb or maybe its because i forget to water them. My husband is the one that has the green thumb around here. So i just stick to paper flowers.  Please share my blog, follow my blog so you do not miss another post and leave me a comment i love to heard from you all. 
                                                       Bonnie~

Supplies i use are:
  • Bloosoms in Bloom bundle # 154123
  • whisper white paper 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 
  • whisper white paper 4 x 5 1/4 
  • lovely Labels pick a punch / paper is  1/2  x 4 
Ink / paper  for the top left 
  • ink Daffodil delight
  • paper mango melody
  • paper pumpkin pie
Ink / paper for the top right
  • ink petal pink
  • paper calypso coral 
  • paper poppy parade
Ink/paper for the bottom left
  • ink coastal cabana
  • paper pool party
  • paper bermuda Bay
Ink/paper for the bottom right 
  • Ink purple posy (retired) use highland heather stamp of  two times
  • paper highland heather
  • paper Gorgeous Grape
bundle # 154123

2 comments: