Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Monday, June 1, 2020

So Grateful



Today i bring to you another fun why to use your Ornate Style and Ornate Thanks stamp set.
With all the nice weather we have been having it has made me went to color flowers. As i have said in  past post i do not have a green thumb. When i color flowers i feel like I am bring the flower to life. My green thumb comes out on paper.  I real like how i came in for the side with big flower stamp. 
I hope you are enjoying this stamp set as much as i am. 
If  you would  follow my blog , give me a like , share my post or  leave comment 
                                                            sure dose show your support .                                                                Bonnie ~
                                                                                                                             

What i used for this card :

Stamps:
  •  Ornate Style Ornate Thanks

Blends :
  • Highland Heather L/D
  • Daffodil Delight  L/D
  • Granny Apple Green L/D
  • Rococo Rose L/D
Inks :
  • Highland Heather
  • Memento Black
Paper
  • Daffodil Delight  8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
  • Highland Heather 4 x 5 1/4
  • whisper white  3 1/2 x 4 3/4
other items:
  • Purple Gems 
  • Purple Ribbon














2 comments:

  1. I like your card and I’m the same way I don’t have a green thumb either, only on paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving me a comment. I am glad you enjoyed the card. hope you will keep following my blog.

      Delete