Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Pinwheel / Photo Book Card

 


I made this card on my monday night live on Youtube. I did the photo book funfold and showed how to make a Pinwheel. This card is a great way to use up your designer series paper. The paper that i am using is called Inked Botanicals 6 x 6. This paper is on sale this month for 15% off but its on just this designer series paper it all the DSP in the Annual Catalog on pages 129-132 and the online exclusives ones are also on sale. If you would like to order any of the paper you can go to my web page at https://bonniescreativeplace.stampinup.net/
Thanks for stopping by
Bonnie ~

Product List
Inked & Tiled Bundle (English)
$60.25
Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$10.00
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$10.50
Inked Botanicals 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$12.50
Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad
$9.00
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
$9.00
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad
$9.00




No comments:

Post a Comment