Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Mini Tissue Box Holder

 


Hello stampers, Today I am sharing this cute little tissue box holder. I think this is the cutest little gift to add to a get well packages, I know myself i am putting this next to my bed on my nightstand. These would also be a great gift for co-works to put on their desk. One of the things I like about these holder is it can use up a lot of your  little scraps of DSP. The DSP I have used in my video is Hello Irresistible 6 x 6. This paper is on sale this month for 15% off. So if you would like to get some of this paper or any of are other DSP that is on sale. You can go to my website at www.bonniescreativeplace.stampinup.net.
Now let's get to this tutorial. I have made a step by step video below for you to understand on this box go together. I ask that you watch the video first before starting. There is also a FREE template I made for the envelope box lid you can download that here 
Thanks for stopping by.
Leave me a comment below, I love to know that you are enjoying my work.
Bonnie ~


Supplies 

  • 2 sheets of  12 x 12 cardstock
  • 1 sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock
  • 3 sheets of 6 x6 DSP
  • 6 mini tissues 
  • mini velcro circles
  • template for the DSP envelope box lid.
Card details:

  • envelope box cut 4- at 8 1/2 x 6 on the 8 1/2" side sc @ 2 , 3, 5 1/4, 6 1/4  then turn to the 6" side and sc @ 1 and 5 
  • middle box holder you need a 12 x 5 1/8 on the 12" side sc@ 4, 5 7/8, 9 7/8, and 11 3/4 then turn on the 5 1/8" side sc @ 1/2, 2 3/8, and 4 5/8
  • pull tab 1" x 1/2"sc at 1/2"
  • middle box top 1 7/8 x 4
  • middle box need a scrap of cardstock for the scallop oval see video.
DSP  

DSP need for the envelope box 

  • need two 3 3/4 x 2 
  • need one 3/4 x 3 3/4
  • need two 3/4 x 2 
Dsp need for middle box 

  • need one 1 5/8 x 3 3/4




No comments:

Post a Comment