Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Creative Cardiology Team Blog Hop

 


Welcome Stampers to our Creative Cardiology Team January 2022 Blog Hop! This month we're showcasing projects created with the Items for the  January to February 2022 Sale-a-bration catalog. I decided to use the Friendly Hello Stamp Set. I have a little 3minute video for you and a list of supplies below. Thanks for stopping by and place take the time to check out my other team members pages.




                                                           Friendly Hello 3 minute video
CARD DETAILS 
White  8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Misty Moonlight 3 3/4 x 5
Misty Moonlight 2 1/8 x 3 1/8 
White 2 x 3
White 1/2 x 2
Other Team Members blogs
SUPPLIES LIST

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I think Bird stamps are one of my favorites.Great video! Love it!

    ReplyDelete