I hope this month has brought you lots of sunshine. I have been really enjoying the nice weather that we are having here in upstate New York. I have been very busy with lots of stampin up behind the scenes work, so keep your eye out for lots of new videos. Lets get to the task at hand The Blog Hop. For this month we are doing anything new from the 2021-2022 annual catalog. So I picked the stamp set Sweet As A Peach. I just love this set and can not wait to share lots more cards with.
Read below all the details on how I put this card together and the supplies list for easy shopping.
I hope you enjoyed this card and will take the time to check out my other team members Blogs and see what stamp set they have picked for there Blog Hop.
Leave me a comment
Team Members Links
Base - cut a Calypso Coral at 11 x 4 1/4 and score at 5 1/2
Layer 1 -cut a Basic White at 5 1/4 x 4
Note : you will need scrap Basic White for stamping and die cutting. you photo as a guide for where to stamp
- Stamp the leaves in Granny Apple Green ink on layer1
- Then Stamp the 3 small peaches in Calypso Coral ink
- Next take the Petal Pink ink and a Blending Brush and blend right over top of the leaves and peaches
- Take your scrap Basic White and stamp the Flowers 2 times in Poppy Parade ink, stamp the big peach in the Calypso Coral ink, the single leaf in Granny Apple Green ink and die cut them out with your die cutting machine
- Add the flowers to the top of the peaches you stamped in layer1. Put the leaf on the big peach and add one of the flowers to that.
- Add some ribbon on the card. I used a Petal Pink ribbon
- Now stamp your greeting in the Poppy Parade and add this to the Base card stock.
- Add your big Peach I popped up with a stampin Dimensional and add the Champagne Rhinestones you are Done!