Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Blog Hop Carry over Favorite

 




Hello Stampers,

 For this months blog hop we are doing are favorite carry over stamp set. Well this i not my favorite favorite stamp set that they carried over, but i am so glad they did! I have not really had the time to play with this stamp set. It is so much fun and can be so versatile. I hope to have more cards for you to come with this stamp set in the weeks ahead. My card is very simple i just stamped memento black ink. Colored with blends and used the dies to cut out the stampe images. Use the photo above to help you put the card together. I hope you will take the time to hop on over to my other team members blog to what their favorite carry over stamp set was. Would love for you to leave me a comment, and share a photo if you make this card.

Thanks for stopping by 

~Bonnie~

Team Members blog

Jessica Brigden

Kim Thompson

Diana Buckingham


Card Details

  • 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored 4 1/4 Highland Heather
  • 5 1/4 x 4 basic white
  • 5 1/4 x 2 1/4 highland Heather
  • 5 x 2 DSP Hand- Penned (new in the 2021 - 2022 catalog)
  • 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 to die cut the stitched frame from the stitched so sweetly dies
  • scrap basic white for stamping

Note : DSP Hand- Penned #155498, Blend soft succulent #155521, and Blend Fresh Freesia #155518 are not available till May 4th 2021 so they are not listed in the Product List below.


Product List

5 comments:

  1. Love the card Bonnie! That sentiment is a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have this Stamp Set but love your card. It has such great possibilities to make some really fun cards!

    ReplyDelete