Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Valentine Treat Card Holder

 


Hello Stampers, 
Today I made this cute little Valentine Treat Holder. With the Snailed It Stamp set. These would be so cute to have kids make and give them out to classmates. I am giving mine out to my Monday not workshop girls. This would be  a cute little thing to give to co-works. I know you can not wait to get started! I have all the details for you listed below so you can get started on them now.   Please leave me a comment below on who you are going to make one for and share my blog with your friends and family.
                       Bonnie ~

Details:
Basic - 5 1/4 x 6 1/2 Real Red
Layer 1 - 1 3/8 x 3 1/2 window sheet
Layer 2- 2 3/4 x 3 1/4 DSP 
Scraps for  real red, Blushing Bride, Basic white 

Intrusions:
  1. Cut all pieces as listed above in the detail.
  2. On basic 5 1/4 x 6 1/2 long side score at 1/2 , 1 1/4, 2, 2 3/4, 3 1/2 turn and on the short side score at 3/4 on both sides 
  3. Cut off the parts in black as seen in photo below. Then cut and score on lines as in photo below.

  4. Using the Rectangle stitched Framelites size 1 x 3 .  You need to score your window sheet at 3/4. Place it as show in photo below and cut it out.

  5.  Now lets add the window sheet. taking the tare and tape and put it all around the out side of the rectangle you just made. add the window sheet. 

  6.  Flip box over and add tear and tape to the 1/2 flap. Now you can put your box together. close in one end add candy and the close up other end.
  7. Now lets add your DSP I used Snail Mail .. Then I punched out with punches but you can us the layering dies to. 1 3/4 real red, 2 basic white for stamping and 2 1/4 blushing bride.
  8. Now to stamp your snail. we do not went the you go mail. so in the photo below I showed you how I covered up the words. Using post it note tape. you are also going to us a black stamp and write marker to color over the snail only. Then stamp it on the 2" circle. Stamp your greeting in real red.

  9. Now to color you snail. I used the blends real red, rococo rose. use the dies to cut out your snail and a small heart. 
  10. Now lets a some bling! I used the resin hearts to my card. I hope you enjoy your card/treat holder. Enjoy! Bonnie~



No comments:

Post a Comment