Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Happy Birthday Card


 Hello Stamper, I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Sunday . I have been really busy with a lot of videos and card classes.  Yesterday I whipped up this really cute birthday card . So I thought I would share it with you guys today. It's a very quick in simple card  using the ice cream corner stamp set and the  designer series paper ice cream corner. I will have a list of the details on how I made this card listed below . I want to thank you guys for stopping by if you could like, comment, subscribe and share my blog that would be greatly appreciated. Have a bless it day. Bonnie~

Card Details:

Basic - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 Bermuda Bay

Layer 1-5 1/4 x 4 DSP  

Layer 2- 3/4 x 5 1/2 Granny Apple Green

Layer  3- 3 1/8 x 4 1/8 Bermuda Bay

Layer 4 - 3 x 4 Basic White


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment