Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Scrapbook Layout Them Bones


 


Welcome Stampers to our Creative Cardiology Team October 2023 Blog Hop! For this month we're showcasing projects to do with  the Scrapbooking / Sampler. I do a scrapbooking class each month and this is the Layout we are going to be making for are October class. I choose to use the Bag of Bones stamp and paper. I tried to make the photo mats look like tombstones Do you scrapbook or do samplers?  Let me know in the comments below. 

Here are the details of my scrapbook page:
(2)  sheets 12 x 12 basic gray or black will work 
(2)  sheets 8 1/2 x 11 Blueberry bushel
(2) sheets  8 1/2 x 11 basic Gray
(1/2) sheet 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 basic white
Pack of DSP Called Them Bones 

First thing you need to do is heat and emboss the white stars. On the blueberry bushel paper. I used the star from the Merry and Bright stamp set. ( if you need to know how to heat and emboss check out this video)
Next take the bat from the Bag of Bones stamp and black Ink and stamp in-between the stars. 
Now sponge the outside of the blueberry bushel paper with black Ink
Now you can add them to your scrapbooking Basic Gray or Black 12 x 12. One on each side. Look at photo one goes vertical and one goes horizontal. If you used Basic Gray 12 x 12 you will need to sponge around the outside with black ink.

DSP Them Bones Look at photo and pull out the same paper that i used. 
The DSP with Tombstones- Cut in 1/2  (6 x 12 )
The DSP with Houndstooth orange Cut that (3 x 12
The DSP with dancing skeletons Cut that (2 x 12) 
The DSP with all  cutouts pick the one that looks like  the  one on the left side of my layout.

Now add them to your pages as seen in photo. Note the dancing skeletons overlap the houndstooth. When putting down the Houndstooth start at a 1 1/4 over.

Now take the 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 white and stamp 3 skeleton bodys, 2 dogs and 2 cats in black ink and die cut them out with the dies.

Photo Mats
(3) 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 
(2) 3 5/8 circles 
(1) 3 1/4 circles

Note I used the retired circle die but i think the Deckled Circles  dies would look really cool on this page.

Now if you went to make them look like tombstones you will need to use the Basic Borders Dies to cut the tops off a little. Then I just took a black marker and outline the photo mats see photo above.

Photo size for mats with out them looking like tombstones are 
(3) 4 x 6 , (2)  circles 3 1/2, (1) circle  3 1/4

Photo size for mats with tombstones look.
(1) 4 x 5 5/8, (2) 3 x 5 3/4 , (2) circles 3 1/2 (1) circle 3 1/4 

Now add your mats and skeleton figures to your layout. 
I did not add a title to my page up but there is room for one on the left side of my layout. 
Also you can always use one of the circle for a journaling spot instead of a photo.

If you could take a few minutes to do me a favor and check out my other team members pages. We all work very hard on these blog hops. Just let them know you hop over from Bonnies Creative Place. If you could leave me a comment and share my page it will help my blog grow. 

If you would like to get a monthly newsletter from me the link is at the top of this page.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Bonnie~

Product List
Bag Of Bones Bundle (English)
$51.25
Merry & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)
$20.00
Them Bones 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$12.50
Neutrals 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Cardstock
$13.50
Blueberry Bushel 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$10.00
Basic Gray 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$10.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$10.50
Basic Borders Dies
$29.00
Deckled Circles Dies
$37.00
Basics Embossing Powders
$18.00
Heat Tool (Us And Canada)
$31.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$6.50
Versamark Pad
$9.50

No comments:

Post a Comment