Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Blog Hop Patchwork Pieces Dies and DSP


Welcome Stampers to our Creative Cardiology Team June 2023 Blog Hop! For this month we're showcasing projects to do with  Designer Series Paper. If you have not heard by now there is a Designer Series Paper Sale going on for the month of June. All the Designer Series Paper on Pages 129-132 in the annual catalog and the online Exclusives are on sale for 15% off. You still have a few days to shop the sale. For my project I am using the Inked Botanicals 6 x 6 DSP. I am also showcasing the Patchwork Pieces Dies that work great with are DSP. I have made a video with some tips on how to use the Patchwork Pieces die. There is a Free Template for you to download to help you with placing your pieces on your project.   I hope you enjoy the video leave me a comment below on what you think of this card.  If you are not already follow my blog please do so. It helps my business grow.  Link is on the right hand column of this post. Also Join my monthly Newsletter Link is at the top under my Logo. Don't forget to take the time to check out my other team members pages. Thanks for stopping by. 
Base : Calypso coral 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored 4 1/4
Layer 1: Crushed Curry 3 3/8 x 4 7/8
Layer 2: Crushed Curry 3 1/8 x 4 5/8
Layer 3: DSP 3 1/4 x 4 3/4 need two in different patterns 
Layer 4: Very Vanilla 2  x 3 stamping and going to punch out with a 1 3/4" circle punch
Layer 5: Calypso Coral scrap that will punch out a 2" circle punch

See video for stop by stop instruction
 




Product List
Inked & Tiled Cling Stamp Set (English)
$27.00
Patchwork Pieces Dies
$35.00
Inked Botanicals 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$12.50
Calypso Coral 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$10.00
Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$10.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$10.50
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad
$9.00
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
$9.00
Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels
$7.50

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Bonnie, and how you used the dies with the paper! They go great together and really give me the impression of a burst of sunlight with the color choice!

    ReplyDelete