This card is pretty fast to put together. Using the supplies listed below.
- Take layer 1 and add it to the base .
- Then take Layer 3 and using the split card dies to cut out the shape shown in photo.
- Next take the inks listed in the supply list and stamp the carrots upside down as seen in photo.
- Then add Layer 3 to the top of Layer 2 DSP add the ribbon. Add dimensional to the back and add to the base step1
- Stamp greeting and cut around the outside add to card with dimensional. Then add some of the matte Dots.
- I have also stamped used the Regal Reindeer stamp set for my Greeting and sentiment inside my card. added a few more trees to the left side. as seen in photo below.
- you can also stamp up your envelop as I have done.
Hope you have enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping by Bonnie~
WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?
Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy!
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Ten Years of Growth
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
- 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!
Completed card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
CUSTOMER SALES BEGINS: 1 MARCH 2023
Starting 1 March, there will be even more Online Exclusive products to shop. The best way to see what is available is to view the online store.
And there’s no end date for the sales period! Some products will be reordered when inventory is low, and others will only be available while supplies last. This way we can offer even more new products throughout the year. New products mean new inspiration and new ways to express your creativity.
Go to www.bonniescreativeplace.stampinup.net to order on March 1st.
New Kit Collection
WREATH OF BLOOMS
Available starting 1 February
This month’s kit includes:
- One 8" (20.3 cm) diameter chipboard wreath.
- Precut paper pieces that can be rolled and shaped into three-dimensional blossoms.
- Multicolored brads to keep everything together.
- Thick twine to hang your wreath.
- Enough adhesive* to complete the project.
- Coordinating colors: Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, So Saffron, white.
*Please note that you will need a hot glue gun for this project, which is not included in the kit
Go to www.bonniescreativeplace.stampinup.net to order your kit today.
What a clever use for the carrot stamp!ReplyDelete