Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Saturday, August 6, 2022

A Month of Sale-A-Bration Perfect Pomegranate Stamp Set


Welcome Stampers, I thought with this been the last month for SAB. I would share a card every Saturday featuring a SAB Item. For the Frist card I am  showcasing  a projects to do with The Perfect Pomegranate stamp set.  This set is a Host set that you can get Free with a party / order of $300.00. If you would like to have a online party message me at cre8_withbonn@yahoo.com I will be happy to help set up one. You have till Augusts 31. I hope you enjoy the card. I am here to inspire and share  how I do made  cards with you and to help you get your creative juices flowing! I will have a supply list below if  you would like to support me by placing a order with me at bonniescreativeplace.stampinup.net  
Hope you enjoy my little series of Sale-A-Bration cards. 
Please leave a comment below. 
Bonnie~
Card Details
 
Base   Cherry Cobbler 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4 
Layer 1 DSP Design a Daydream 5 1/4 x 4 
Layer 2 Daffodil Delight  3 1/2 x4 3/4
Layer 3 Cherry Cobbler 4 5/8 x 3 3/8
Layer 4 White 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
Layer 5 White scraps for stamping flower and leaves to fussy cut out.

I stamped the leaves in Granny Apple Green. Then I stamped the Pomegranate fruit in Cherry Cobbler. I stamped the Flower in Daffodil Delight on a scrap paper white. Once you stamp the flower in the Daffodil Delight ink use a sponge dobber and Cherry Cobbler ink and dab around the out side edge of the flower stamp. Then stamp on scrap white paper. I stamped the greeting in Cherry Cobble. 

Product List
Perfect Pomegranate Host Photopolymer Stamp Set
$22.00
Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$9.25
Design A Daydream 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Host Designer Series Paper
$18.00
Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$9.25
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
$8.00
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Pad
$8.00
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
$8.00

                                    
Subscribe to the August Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 July and 10 August at 
WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?

Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy! 

Get two Stamp and Spots this month


  • SALE-A-BRATION | 1 JULY 2022–31 AUGUST 2022
  • TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN GET FOR FREE 
  • To see the exclusive products you can earn this Sale-A-Bration season, browse our digital brochure here. Be sure to take a look at the coordinating products from the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog you can pair with your Sale-A-Bration steals! They have added more to the Sale-A-Bration.



  • New Kit

160338

COZY & BRIGHT KIT

$23 USD | $32 CAD

Available starting 3 August 2022

Kit Includes:

Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set
Acrylic Stamp Block
Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade
Predesigned projects 
Step-by-step instructions
Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets
Makes 12 cards of 1 design
Gold foil accents
Folded card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8 cm)
12 preprinted envelopes
Enough adhesive to complete projects
Linen thread
A 9-7/8" x 6-1/2" x 2-3/4" (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
Product colors: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie





No comments:

Post a Comment