Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Love Bug Scrapbooking Page Layout and a bonus layout

 


Welcome Scrap Bookers and Friends, Here to another Fun Saturday of Scrapbooking . So like a said last week for every Saturday in the month of May I am going to be showcasing projects to do with scrapbooking. For the last week  I decided to use the Hello Ladybug bundle. I did this for a May Scrapbooking and I also made a video. When you see my pages you may find some paper, dies, or stamps that are not current. We are in the meddle of a catalog transition. I will do my best to keep things current but I know some of my layouts will not be all current product.  I will give you suggestion on other product to use. I am here to inspire and share my scrapbook layouts with you . To help you get your creative juices flowing! I will have a supply list below if  would like to support me by placing a order with me at bonniescreativeplace.stampinup.net  Hope you enjoyed my little series of scrapbooking pages. 
Please leave a comment below. 
Bonnie~

Measurements:
Cut Real Red Card Stock in 1/2 - 11 x 4 1/4 
Gingham DSP is 10 3/4 x 4 need two
Green DSP is 12 x 2 need two

Photo mates 
Black card stock 
need two 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 fits a 4 x 6 photo
need four 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 fits a 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 photo

you will need to punch/ die cut four 2 1/2 inch circles from white cardstock
you will need to stamp 7 ladybugs and 4 flowers 

Die cut out Title in real red scraps 


Here is another layout idea you make with this Ladybug Bundle
Making Bees with the Ladybug Bundle.
with just changing the paper and using  few other product. I just add embossing folder Hive 3D embossing folder, Beautiful shapes dies and used the grass for the Oceanfront stamp set.
I used Bermuda Bay and Flirty flamingo ink For the flowers
I Drew the stem and leaf for each flower with a old olive maker add grass with a stamp for the Oceanfront stamp set. I used Vellum to make the Wings.
I did not add a title to this page but if you fill you need one her are a few
Honey Bee
Bee Happy
Bee-utiful
Sweet As Can Bee




Product List
Hello Ladybug Bundle (English)
$32.25
Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Pattern Party 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Host Designer Series Paper
$18.00
Layering Circles Dies
$35.00
Basic White 12 X12 (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Cardstock
$7.75
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$6.00
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels
$7.50
Add items for Bee scrapbooking pages
Product List
Oceanfront Photopolymer Stamp Set
$22.00
Hive 3 D Embossing Folder
$9.00
Beautiful Shapes Dies
$29.00
Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Daffodil Afternoon 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$0.00

No comments:

Post a Comment