Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Happy National Scrapbooking Day

 


Welcome Scrap Bookers and Friends, Happy National Scrapbooking Day! For every Saturday in the month of May I am going to be showcasing projects to do with scrapbooking. For the first one I decided to use the Hello Beautiful Bundle. When you see my pages you may find some paper, dies, or stamps that are not current. We are in the meddle of a catalog transition. I will do my best to keep things current but I know some of my layouts will not be all current product.  I will give you suggestion on other product to use. I am here to inspire and share my scrapbook layouts with you . To help you get your creative juices flowing! I will have a supply list below if  would like to support me by placing a order with me at bonniescreativeplace.stampinup.net  Hope you enjoy my little series of scrapbooking pages. Please leave a comment below. Bonnie~


Now at the time of me making this pages this designer series paper was available (Pattern Party) As a Host reward. With the new catalog coming out May 3rd this Paper is no longer available. If you was able to get this pack with your Host reward Great! you are all set but don't fear we have a new designer series paper pack available as Host reward in the new catalog (Design A Daydream) that will work just a wonderful with this page layout. Ask me how you can get the new paper pack for free?
You my be noticing these Green stamped image on my page layout. I took a stamp for the Hello 
Beautiful set and Granny Apple Green Ink to stamp random spots around my cut outs. I found the easiest why to do this is to attached everything down but the shapes, title and tag die. Then place your stamped images around the page. Remember less is best sometimes. 


As for the Title on these My Pages. I am using a old Stamping up Die set. I love the size of these letters its just the right size for any scrapbooking page layout. So as a little Gift from me to you, if you order from me and are not already in my scrapbooking class. I will send you the titles for FREE!
Just email me cre8_withbonn@yahoo.oo  your name the order was under and the titles name.
Also I sometime use photo mates and sometimes I don't. Here I am giving the photo size on photo copy paper. So you would just cut your photos to the size I have on the paper. Then place photo down where I have the copy paper. If you went a mat behind your photos a 4 x 6 photo needs a 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 mat, 
a 3 x 3 photo needs a 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 mat.

Layout Details:
(1) 4 x 12 DSP Blue dots in photo
(2) 3/4 x 4 DSP Blue dots in photo
(2) 1 x 12 Pool Party
(2) 1 x 4  Pool Party
(2) 3/4 x 12 DSP Half circle multi color in photo
(1) 4 x 4 DSP Half circle multi color in photo
(2) 1/4 x 12 Mango Melody
(2) 1/4 x 4 Mango Melody
(3) 3 x 6 DSP to die cut out the shapes
(3) 3x 5 1/2  of coordinating cardstock to match your DSP
(1) 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 tag melody melody
(1) title Night of Navy
(1)  8 1/2 x 11 sheet for photo mats if you choose coordinate with your layout
( 1) 3/4 x 3 1/2 Basic White

Product List
Hello Beautiful Bundle (English)
$42.25
Pattern Party 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Host Designer Series Paper
$18.00
Subtles 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Cardstock
$12.00
Brights 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Cardstock
$12.00
Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Granny Apple Green 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Mango Melody 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$9.75
Tailor Made Tags Dies
$22.00
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Pad
$7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment