Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Saturday, May 14, 2022

A Family Blossoms with Love

 

Welcome Scrap Bookers and Friends, Here to another Fun Saturday of Scrapbooking . So like a said last week for every Saturday in the month of May I am going to be showcasing projects to do with scrapbooking. For this week  I decided to use the Happiness Abounds Bundle When you see my pages you may find some paper, dies, or stamps that are not current. We are in the meddle of a catalog transition. I will do my best to keep things current but I know some of my layouts will not be all current product.  I will give you suggestion on other product to use. I am here to inspire and share my scrapbook layouts with you . To help you get your creative juices flowing! I will have a supply list below if  would like to support me by placing a order with me at bonniescreativeplace.stampinup.net  Hope you enjoy my little series of scrapbooking pages. Please leave a comment below. Bonnie~

Would you believe this page layout was done with only two 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Just think of all the wonderful layouts you could make with a hole pack of paper. This DSP is Called Hues Of Happiness the other side of this paper is just as lovely as the front. 

I know you guys are saying Bonnie that's a lot of coloring. Yes you are right!  If you are like me you find relaxation in coloring. I listen to my favorite audio book or watch my favorite T.V. Show while color. Before you know it you have got it all done in know time. I stamped a hole sheet of basic White cardstock with black memento black ink. Then I colored all the flowers in with blends and use the die cuts to cut them out. Then I just started making little flower arrangements. To make the little journaling  circle. I punched out a 2 1/2 in circle and drew lines across 1/4 inch apart. 

As for the Title on these My Pages. I am using a old Stamping up Die set. I love the size of these letters its just the right size for any scrapbooking page layout. So as a little Gift from me to you, if you order from me and are not already in my scrapbooking class. I will send you the titles for FREE!
Just email me cre8_withbonn@yahoo.oo  your name the order was under and the titles name.
Also I sometime use photo mates and sometimes I don't. Here I have giving the photo size on a piece of copy paper. So you would just cut your photos to the size I have on the paper. Then place photo down where I have the copy paper. If you went a mat behind your photos a 4 x 4 photo needs a 4 1/4 x 41/4 mat, a 3 x 4 photo needs a 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 mat, and a 4 x 6 photo needs a 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 mat.

Layout Details:
(2) sheets of Fresh Freesia 7 1/2 x 8 1/2 
(1) sheet of basic White 8 1/2 x 11 for stamping
(1) sheet of 12 x 12 blackberry Bliss (5) cut at 1/4 x 12 (1) cut at 1 x 12 for the title
(2) DSP Hues of Happiness 6 x 6  
      6 x 6 Cut in 1/2 to 3 x 6 have two pieces
      then cut one of the  3 x 6 to 3 x3  on the 6" side
  So you should have a (1) 3 x 6 and (2) 3 x3 this is for the side with the title
next 6 x 6 Cut in 1/2 to  3 x 6 have two piece
        cut both 3 x 6 on the 6" side at 2 1/2 
So you should have (2) 3 x 3 1/2 and (2) 3 x 2 1/2  this if for the side with out the title

No comments:

Post a Comment