Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Bog Hop Ocean



Welcome Stampers to our Creative Cardiology Team March 2022 Blog Hop! This month we're showcasing projects created with Items for the catalogs doing with Oceans. I decided to use the Waves of Inspirations Bundle and Seas The Day Bundle  Sets. I have a  list of supplies below. Thanks for stopping by and place take the time to check out my other team members pages links below.


Base Card: White 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Scored 4 1/4
Layer 1: DSP Waves of the Ocean 5 1/4 x 4
Layer 2: Seafoam  5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Layer 3 ;Blue Foils 2 3/4 x 5 1/4  one of each color blue.
Layer 4: Basic White 5 x 4 for greeting and stamping.
Scrap:  Garden Green 



 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment