Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Happy Mail Mail Monday Night card class

 

This is a card we made at my Monday night class
 I'm just gonna be posting details for this card
So that the gals that come to the class can use this as a reference
Thanks for stopping by like, comment, and share
Bonnie~
Details
Base - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 Basic White
Layer 1 - 5 1/4 x 4 Real Red
Layer 2 - 5 x 3 3/4 Basic White
Scrap Bermuda Bay, Real Red, and Basic White

I made a heart template and then stamped the hello in the background that you see behind the snail.
The happy birthday you have to cut out 4 times with Bermuda Bay. The happy birthday die that I'm using is retired but they do have one that I've listed in the products list below that will work just the same. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment