Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Favorite Sale-A-Bration! Item Blog Hop



Hello Stampers, 
For this month's blog hop we had to pick our favorite Sale-A-Bration item. Although I have many favorite Sale-A Bration items  I really had a hard time picking just one. Then i got it down to two.  The Darling Donkeys and Touch Of Ink.  Since I haven't really played with the Darling Donkeys a whole lot and last month I did Touch of Ink for my blog hop.  I picked the Darling Donkeys. This is  a really fun birthday card, that  would be good for anyone.  Hope you joy this card and tell me in the comments what was your favorite Sale-A-Bration item was. 
Thank you for stopping by 
Please make sure you check out the other Creative Card- ology team blogs 
like, comment, and share 
Bonnie~
Details:

5 comments:

  1. Great coloring Bonnie! Love those donkeys! They have such personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Donkeys are one of my favorites. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful. I've just created my own website to sell some pop-up cards. They're absolutely beautiful. If u are interested in pop-up cards, happy birthday cards... It is exactly what you are looking for: pop-up cards

    ReplyDelete