For this months blog hope we had to make a 3D Item. So i came up with this little treat box. When it comes to 3D it is easier to do a video, then to try and write out step by step. So here you go. I hope you enjoy! Place take the time to Hop on over to my other te mopam members blogs to see what they have done for a 3D Item.
Thanks for stopping by
I hope you will give the box a try Here is a step by step video of how i made this box.
- 6 x 8 card stock
- Score on the 8" side 2 and 6
- Score on the 6" side 2 and 4
- Cut (2) 2 x 4 1/4 in same color card stock as above using the scalloped tag topper punch. Punch the top of one end on both piece of card stock
- Using a hand punch to make the hole of the tag topper punch a little bigger to fit the straw through.
- Cut (2) 1 3/4 x 3 3/4 DSP
- Cut (2) 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 DSP
- Cut (1) 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 whisper white for stamping
- add the DSP around the box
- stamp image From the Have a Hoot stamp set. color with blends add to front of box.
- make a small tag, stamp greeting , add the straw with ribbon 1x2 tag
- Supplies list below