Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

BoHo Indigo

This was a fun Quick Card using the Boho Indigo Bundle,
But this card can be done with just any card stock and DSP.
I am trying to get back into the grove of things after being out sick. 
Feel much better but i was not in my craft at all last week, so i feel like a fish out of water.
The details to the card will be listed below with a video that was filmed live. 
Thanks for taking the time to stop in, please share the love.
Bonnie~
Detail:
Base =  8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Layer 1 =   5 1/4 x 4 
Layer 2=   2 3/4 x 2 3/4 you need 2 
Layer 3 =  1 1/4 x 1 1/4 you will need 4 of one color and 4 of another 8 total
if you want a flower or something in the middle
and scrap paper for the greeting. 



1 comment:

  1. I made 2 cards...they were so fun, thank you so much! I sent my address to you in messenger also!

    ReplyDelete