Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Friday, July 24, 2020

whale Done


Today's Card is a little Different Size. Its a #10 card. Number 10 cards are longer and are meant more for a scenery card. These card are meant to fit in your long billing envelopes. 
Now these envelopes can be different size so check your envelopes be for you start. 
My envelopes size is 4 1/8 x 9 1/2 
I have been seeing this cards around and was like i have to give this a try. So i got looking at my stamps and know the Whale Done stamp set was just perfect for this kind of a card. 


Card Details are 
Base 9 1/4 x 7 1/2 scored at 3 3/4 
layer is 9 x 3 1/2
I have done a step by step Video for you to see how i put this card together.
If you give this card a try i hope you will post a photo of you card here or over on my facebook page. 
thanks for stopping by 
like, comment, follow
Bonnie~



No comments:

Post a Comment