Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Friday, July 3, 2020

Basket of Blooms Vase



Hello Stampers, 
I saved my favorite card for last. Even though i loved all three cards. 
I just love the colors i used for this card. 
Petal Pink and Soft Seafoam i just love this color combination .
I hope you have enjoyed this weeks cards with Basket of Blooms Stamps Set.
Thanks for stopping by
like, comment, follow and share my blog 
Bonnie~
Paper size 
 whisper white 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 and  3 1/4 x 4 5/8
soft seafoam  4 5/8 x 51/4 Embossed with the Absolutely argly folder
Petal Pink  3 3/8 x 4 3/4

Ribbon Petal pink 
Timeless Tulips  stamp for (hello)
memento ink

Product List
Petal Pink 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Metallic-Edge Ribbon
Petal Pink 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Metallic-Edge Ribbon
[151194]
$7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment