Join my news Letter

Join my news letter

Subscribe

* indicates required

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Way To Goat



I just can not get enough of these goats! My mom had goats when i was small. I just barely remember them but i remember her talking about them. How see need the milk for my brother, when he was a baby. She just love animals of all kind. We had little farm her for a long time.
This was a really fun card to make.  Base card  11 x 4 1/4 scored 5 1/2 I am doing a video on a card just like this on my youtube  channel live today at 2:00pm. Go over and take a look. If is not 2:00 pm yet come over to youtube and join me live. Would love to have you.!
Please like, share, comment , follow my blog. 
Thanks for stopping by 
Bonnie~

Product List
Petal Pink 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Metallic-Edge Ribbon
Petal Pink 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Metallic-Edge Ribbon
[151194]
$7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment